1. This site is proudly protected by the 1st Amendment, the fairness doctrine, L.L. Bean, Inc y. Drake Publishers, Inc., the People VS Larry Flynt, WHAMO-INC v. Paramount Pictures dismissal, etc.
2. The calls on this site were all recorded legally and permissions were granted by all call subjects. Various legal steps were taken prior to the recording and release of these conversations, including but not limited to extensive research with several attorneys into privacy law, entertainment law, intellectual property law, etc. The word "hijacked" is used on this site for shock value in marketing.
3. JunkyardWillie.com does not endorse, nor have any affiliation, connection or association with any real company, product or person.
4. Any alleged use of trademarks on this site and / or on the media sold via this site is purely coincidental and/or used in artistic context, and is done purely for descriptive, comedic and/or parody purposes, and is not intended to be, nor would it likely be perceived as a formal trademark use.
5. Any alleged use of real people's names or real entities such as postal or police departments is purely coincidental and/or used in artistic context, and is done purely for descriptive, comedic and/or parody purposes.
6. The prank calls performed on this site were designed and tested by Junkyard Willie, a highly trained professional. These calls are extremely dangerous and should not be attempted by anyone, anywhere at anytime. The producers of TTT must insist that nobody attempt to replicate any of the calls performed on this site.